Available Languages: multilanguage (check official Steam page for more details)
The top 3 reasons to play Chernobylite PC
- Explore the beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember – everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
- Immerse yourself in the thrilling non-linear science-fiction horror story
- It's a science-fiction survival horror experience, mixing the free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, unique crafting, and non-linear storytelling. Play as a physicist, one of the Chernobyl Power Plant’s ex-employees, and investigate the mysterious disappearance of your beloved.
- Try to survive and reveal the contamination zone’s twisted secrets. Remember, the military presence is not your only concern.
- Get ready for a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession. One that will prove to you that it’s not about how you face your fears, it’s about how you survive them.
- Ally or compete with other stalkers of the Chernobyl zone to survive. Remember that life is fragile, and it’s your decisions that determine the fate of your companions. You can spend as long as you need preparing, however, be aware that your story is still being written.
- Every passing moment, your chances of success are dwindling: comrades are dying, supplies are running out, or an unexpected patrol could discover you. And on top of all this, supernatural dangers are arising around you in mysterious patterns.
- Each day brings new challenges with the ever-increasing severity of your current situation. Plan your strategy carefully if you want to survive.
- Craft your gear and weapons to protect yourself from the hostile military personnel and supernatural threats lurking in the zone.
- Make use of the sophisticated tools at your disposal to aid you in your struggle while navigating the rough and contaminated environment. Stay undetected and gather all the evidence you can to piece together events from the past. Decide what happens in the world around you by making choices and finding, or avoiding, the truth.
- Maintain your resolve and keep your wits about you – the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is not what it once was. No one can foresee the horrors that may have befallen your beloved.