- Product Code: Steam
- Reward Points: 18
- Availability: In Stock
Price in reward points: 1855
Available Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, DU, JAP, POL, POR, RU
Requires the base game in order to play!
In this story-based expansion, you leave the urban area and explore a dangerous countryside jam-packed with mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, and unexpected quests. Take the wheel of a dirt buggy, get your tires smeared with zombie blood, and experience Dying Light's creative brutality in high gear.
- Survive the Night – During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
- Free Running Movement – Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
- Welcome to the Quarantine – Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
- Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat – get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
- Choose Your Play Style – Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
- Craft Your Weapon – Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire? Dying Light’s sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
- Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay – Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions.