- Product Code: Steam
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: In Stock
Price in reward points: 720
Available Languages: EN
You will need to use a RU VPN to activate the game ;)
Support the developers by getting bonus digital content. The Deluxe edition includes the standard Medieval Engineers Early Access game plus the game’s Digital Soundtrack.
Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and the maintenance of architectural work and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; and perform landscaping and underground mining.
Medieval Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine with a focus on structural integrity: all game objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged or destroyed, and the object’s mass and structure influences its integrity. The game comes with creative mode and an early prototype of survival mode.
- Creative - unlimited resources, instant building, invulnerability, levitation
- Multi-player – will be added in a future update
- Barbarians - coming soon...
- First-person & Third-person
- Voxel hand – shape the terrain and its material (right now only creative mode voxel hand is implemented)
- Block types
- Small: 0.25 meter (25 centimeters)
- Large: 2.5 meters
- Dynamic: can be used to construct carriages and machinery that is supposed to be moved around
- Static: immovable and connected to earth; if a heavy load breaks its structural integrity it cracks and unsupported parts become dynamic
- Building blocks - stone walls (various shapes - from blocky to rounded), wooden walls and flooring, roofs (ceramic, thatched, hay), power source blocks (manual human labor), stored energy blocks (torsion spring), leverages, weights, swings, ropes, wooden beams of various length and shape
- Realistic physics – structural integrity, destructible objects (everything: from blocks to terrain), real proportions, volume, mass, storage capacity, integrity
- Steam Workshop – share your creations with the Community
- Modding - world files, 3D models, textures, shaders, API (scripting in-game objects in C#)
- 32-bit & 64-bit – 64-bit version expands the amount of objects and blocks (almost unlimited) and terrain
- World management – “save as” to multiple copies, auto-save every 5 minutes (can be turned on/off), edit world settings
MORE TO BE ADDED LATER!
NOT IMPLEMENTED YET
To be added: resource management and inventory; material harvesting and processing; tools using
- Survival - this mode is a work-in-progress and only death/respawn, slow construction and no-levitation are implemented.
- Mechanical blocks: rotors, transmissions, transitions
- Wind power source block
- Building blocks: torches and other sources of artificial light, flags... More will be added in the future!